I do a lot of work for people who business and technology content, from short digital copywriting enticements to white papers and everything in between. Do you know your market, but find that the way you talk to people isn’t working? Or have you simply ignored your aging and too-complex messaging? Call me.
Custom books, reports and white papers include:
The Food Safety Playbook, an 82-page guide in 2014 and a more exhaustive update in 2015, to be linked here soon). This e-book promotes data and articles by top experts offering best practices for compliance with the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act. I did most of the management, editing and writing — everything but sell it to sponsors and do the production artwork. This “playbook” is part of a Packager’s Playbook Series from PMMI Media Group. I edited several of these in the past. AND: I also did copy for the “landing” and registration pages as well as email marketing enticement copy. (NOTE: I also managed and edited a newer, longer edition in 2015; site update pending.)
- Essentials of Cyber-Security (Honeywell)
- Optimizing Biomass Power Generation (GE)
- No-compromise Batch Automation (Honeywell)
- Is there “one” controller that can do it all? (Siemens).
I’ve also done exceptional PR and Web content for the world’s leading supplier of high purity stevia ingredients for the global food and beverage industry:
- The Mainstreaming of Stevia- Sweetener Passing the ‘Tipping Point’ of Global Industry Adoption
- PureCircle Announces Expanded Agricultural Development in Paraguay
- PureCircle’s Partnership with S&W Puts U.S. Stevia Production on Fast Track
- PureCircle Builds on Sustainability Commitments with Continued Amigos de Las Américas Partnership
- Spotlight on R&D: A Culture of Innovation Fuels PureCircle’s Industry Leadership
Note: Disclosure of additional work is pending client approval.